Are you an elderly person or carer who knows an elderly person who would benefit from day care and support away from home ?
The Taverham Day Centre is a registered charity that provides the opportunity for elderly people to receive day care and support away from home, to socialise , renewing old acquaintances or making new friends and to take part in activities.
We also offer support to those who care for older relatives or friends by enabling them to have a break from their caring role.
- The centre is open to elderly residents of Taverham, Ringland, Drayton, Hellesdon, Honingham, Newton St Faiths, Felthorpe, Thorpe Marriott, Horsford , Horsham St Faiths
- We may be able to provide transport to Taverham, Thorpe Marriott, Drayton and Hellesdon
- We are open on Tuesdays from 10.00am to 3.00pm
- The centre has a closed loop system and on-site toilet facilities with wheelchair access
- We have subsidised places available for members referred by Norfolk Social Services
- We also have non subsidised places for members who are self referred
- User surveys are carried out at regular intervals to ensure our high standards are maintained and all new members are required to sign a Code of Practice on arrival.